Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pain Disappears!

Here is a testimony from a lady who attended a recent speaking engagement that Pastor Marc had in Winston-Salem, North Carolina:

Before Marc Lawson spoke at MorningStar, I generally suffered from constant knee and shoulder pain. They were always stiff and I had limited use. Getting up and down off the floor with my toddler always hurt. Whenever it rained my knees hurt so badly I was unable to completely bend my knee until the weather changed. I would need to pick up my leg and pull it into the car because it was so stiff. My shoulders always popped and caused lots of trouble in movement and range of motion. When Marc invited us up to get healed I went up in faith believing this time I was going to be healed. Marc prayed for me specifically and I am not sure he even spoke about joint problems. But later that week it rained and the day after the rain I realized I had no pain in my knees and had been able to completely bend them each day it had rained. I am now also able to get up & down from the floor without excruciating pain. I actually brace myself for the pain because I am so used to it – and each time I am shocked it doesn't hurt! My shoulders are free to move without pain and I have only experienced the popping once since I went up for prayer! I stand amazed at God's goodness and love!

Praise God!