Saturday, February 19, 2005

Heart Condition Healed!

A 19 year old young man was approached during one of our outreaches. He had severe heart disease that had clogged one of his main arteries and he also had dangerously high cholesterol. He was going in for tests in a couple weeks to decide on treatment for his condition. We asked him if we could pray for him and he agreed. We simply laid hands on him and said, “In Jesus’ name, be healed”. We them told him that when the doctors check it, they would find nothing wrong with him.

Several weeks later, on another outreach, we saw this young man. We walked right up to him and a group of guys he was with. He had a big smile across his face. "I went to the doctor, they did my blood work and checked my heart. There is no blockage in my arteries and my blood work is perfectly normal! There is nothing wrong with my heart!” We jumped, we screamed and we shouted! Thank you Jesus for showing yourself to these guys!