Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blood Clot Healed!

This is from a member in our church who went shopping with the Holy Spirit!

"I was up at Walmart waiting on a friend and had time to kill so I decided to go an pray for whomever I could find. I found a Spanish lady in a motorized buggy back in the electronics section. I asked her what sickness did she have that requried that buggy. She told me she had a pain in her leg caused by a blood clot.


Long story short, I prayed for her, wrongly even as I stated "on heaven as it is on earth" but then fixed my mistake afterwards. I just let people know this so that they don't think it's specific formula/recipe. Anyway, after praying I asked her how she felt and she replied "Good". Well I was looking for a little more so I asked her "did you feel anything?" and she replied that she felt something inside of her. I was screaming praising God on the inside but calm, cool, collected on the outside (except for my mixed up prayers that is, lol). I asked her if she could do something that she couldn't have before without difficulty. She said that it hurt when she walked so I walked with her down the Walmart aisle as people looked on and I continued to pray for her. After around 25 ft. she turned to me and said the pain was gone. Praise God! I told her she needed to make that into a testimony and went off on my way trying to find other candidates to do a hit-and-run with.
"

Come on Jesus!