Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wal-Mart Miracles!

One of the members in our church has recently had his eyes opened to the fact that he is a broker of the Kingdom of God! He testifies that:

"Last Saturday, I was at Walmart and I literally chased down a 40 yr oldish guy in the Walmart parking lot who had gotten off a motorized buggy. I asked him what his affliction was and he said he had a bad heart and diabetes. I prayed over him and asked him if he felt anything and he said 'yes'.
Later, I saw a lady in a motorized buggy. I asked what was wrong with her and she wanted to know why. I said to pray for her and shared some testimonies. She stated that she was pregnant and wasn't feeling too well. Her and her friend were like "I guess" and then allowed me to pray from them. Nothing seemingly happened. So I told them not to be suprised if she gets better. So I went on my way. Around 10 minutes later they caught up to me in another aisle and the lady was like "Hey we just wanted to let you know that after you prayed for me, whatever was on me lifted". I was like 'Praise God' and then we had church in Walmart for around 5 minutes as I shared the goodness of God/Jesus."

As You Go!