Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Cancer Healed Through Hanky!

* This came in from a young man in our church that had an unusual healing take place on the job.

"I just found one out today, a lady that I work with, her mother had cancer. About 3 months ago I called her after work and told her a tad about some Kingdom principles and she latched on to them. I prayed for her and then about a month later she said she was feeling improvement so I prayed again and sent a hanky (Acts 19:11-12).


Long story short, I just called her today to volunteer to come pray and she said "Pray for what? The cancer is gone and it isn't there anymore". Doctors are perplexed and have told her that it will most likely return since this doesn't happen but she is speaking all kinda good Kingdom stuff like "I know it aint coming back, God knows more than the doctor". Ive never seen her and she lives in TN."


Come on Jesus!