Friday, March 12, 2010

Miracle at McDonald's!

While eating at McDonald's a lady came in using a walker and sat down at the table right next to me. After a few minutes, I asked her what the problem was and why she needed the walker. She said that she was injured 7 years ago and has been in crippling pain ever since. The Doctor recommended a wheelchair, but she settled on the walker.

After telling her of the Kingdom of God, I asked if I could pray for her. She agreed. We rebuked the spirit of infirmity and commanded the Kingdom to come into her body and for all pain to Go, in Jesus Name! I then asker her to check it out and the pain was almost completely gone. We prayed again and ALL THE PAIN LEFT HER!

She was doing things she couldn't do before and marveling that all her pain was gone for the first time in seven years!

Come on Jesus!