Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Healing Leads to Healing!

*Sent in by Elijah Drysdale:

The first healing we had was a lady we talked to who was sitting in the smoking section outside of Grady. I approached this woman and after preaching the kingdom to her, she informed us she was deaf in one ear. We immediately prayed for her. After we prayed for her, she said she felt a wind blowing into her ear, which of course freaked her out. After hearing this we prayed again and Jada went to start speaking into the ear that was deaf and the lady began to freak out saying: "I can hear, I heard you say 'can you hear me?'"!


The lady had such a fear of God after this she said "You must go pray over my daughter, I know if you pray for her she will be healed". So of course, we follow this lady into the ER and after some debate with the nurses Jada is the only one allowed to see her daughter. Jada goes into the emergency room and tells this ladies daughter the kingdom, prophesies, and prays for her. This woman's daughter was had a pain level of 12 out of 10 and had a pelvic infection but after Jada prayed for her it went down to a 5, so Jada prayed again and it ALL left!


The woman's daughter began to jump around the room and said: "it feels like you just gave me morphine".