Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Heart Palpitations HEALED!

*Sent in by Christy Henderson:

Earlier in the week, I had prayed for a coworker w/heart palpitations. She had been to the Dr & was scheduled for a series of tests. Her heart had been racing & they detected an irregular heartbeat. I prayed for her, declaring the shalom of peace over her heart. When I said that, her eyeballs began to jerk from left to right... really fast, this went on, for not more than a minute. BUT, I was starting to get concerned she might be having a seizure.

I asked her if she was OK. She explained that as I prayed, she went into an open vision & that her eyes vibrated, & heart palpitations left. She agreed yesterday to an EKG & to wear a heart monitor for 24hrs. The EKG was normal. But she told me since I prayed, all symptoms have left, & she has canceled all future heart tests!