Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Healed!

* This is a testimony sent in by one of the ladies that attends our church.

A lady at work has had me pray w/her in the past. A long time ago, she had skin cancer & I prayed w/her & it disappeared! No surgery or chemo.


I felt led to ask what would she like to pray about. She said it was interesting that I asked, but that she had a cyst her & her Dr. were concerned about, had fear it was cancer & she was going for tests in a few days. So we prayed for healing. I told her to say, "No more! This is not mine!" She did. I got a call from her today. She went for her tests, & the cyst was GONE! They had been watching it w/check ups. They told her there was no trace of any cyst whatsoever, & went looking through past screenings in an attempt to find it.


They found past records of it, but now its gone!