Friday, July 10, 2009

Breast & Brain Cancer Healed!

* This is a testimony from a woman in a family that attended our church, but moved sometime last year to North Carolina. She got a good report!

“I wanted to let the mother and son from church that prayed for this woman I know that the person they prayed for is healed. Anyway, her name is Grace and last year at this time she was dying of cancer. I asked for a team to go pray for her and the mother and son team went. Grace is a beautiful blond, 46 years old, was a flight attendant for Delta and a marathon runner. She is a Christian. She had breast cancer and then it metastasized to her brain. She was given 3 months to live . . . then the mother and son team went to see her at Emory where she lay in her hospital bed. I talked to another lady at the church who told me that the team said the power of God hit that hospital room. I remember that she told me over the phone that they (in faith) said Grace was healed.


Well, I just found out that Grace is working a part time job and is at 95%. Thank you guys!”