Friday, July 10, 2009

Healed of Depression

*This is from one of the young ladies that came with us on outreach. She was actually healed of depression as they prayed for others to be delivered of depression!

“A few weeks ago I was on an outreach in Boulevard. We were walking down the street, began talking with two ladies, and we found out that one of them has been struggling with depression. We prayed for these two ladies, and afterward I felt as if God was telling me to ask THEM to pray for me. I asked these two ladies and the others in our group to pray for me because I too have struggled with depression. I received prayer and I was pouring sweat by the end of it, needless to say God showed up. I went home, went to bed, and woke up the next morning trying to get everything together to go out of town. I thought I had grabbed everything, and then noticed I forgot my anti-depressants when we were already hours away from home. I didn't think much of it while I was gone, and when I got home it dawned on me that I hadn't taken my anti-depressants in over a week and I was still happy. I still haven't taken them, and it’s been almost 2 months. I have been healed of depression!”


Thank You Jesus!