Friday, July 10, 2009

Deliverance At The Park!

*This is from a guy in our church that had some fun with the Holy Ghost as he took his kids to the park!

“I took the kids to the park here on Neese Road. Anyhow, we were on the playground equipment just getting ready to leave and my son had to use the restroom. So, we went down to the restroom building all in the middle of a recreation league softball game. There was a little girl (maybe 8-9) in a wheel chair. My son spotted her first and said, “Dad, I think we need to go pray for her.”


She had this brace on her right leg and found out that on June 2nd there was an accident and she was run over by the family riding mower. She had lost her little toe and today was the first day since the accident that she was able to walk. She was very shy and didn’t talk too much so her parents did most of it. When she looked up she immediately reminded me of the daughter of our friends that are both incredibly gifted musically. I looked at my son and asked, “Doesn’t she look just like Kelsey?” He agreed. So like in the prophetic training I drew on what I saw and stated that the little girl likes music, to which they all nodded their head. I continued with “you like the piano” (as both of our friends play) and the dad said, “We are just getting ready to start her on piano lessons.”


So, we chatted for a few minutes to find out what had happened. So my son, my daughter and I gathered around her and prayed the Kingdom and creative miracles for tendon, nerve and tissue replacement. We also took authority over a spirit of trauma. She goes back on the 23rd and is ‘supposed’ to get another brace to support her leg for a year, so we called on the miraculous that it would be exponentially quicker and couldn’t be explained.


Afterward, I looked up and saw the dad (probably around my age…maybe a little younger) carrying a HUGE Yoke of Guilt. I asked him if he was the one driving the mower and told him that I saw all of this guilt all over him to which he acknowledged. I prayed for him and broke it off and could see the appearance on his face changing. All because my kids had to go to the bathroom at the park before going home.”


AS YOU GO…..LITERALLY!!!!!